Thursday, March 16, 2017

Le Pays Imaginaire

I have been remiss lately in actually posting things to this blog.  A LOT has been going on in my life.  I nearly lost my father.  I had my own health scare/issue to deal with.  I have continued to make mixes; it has been a nice form of therapy; I just have let some things fall by the wayside.  I'm going to do a huge dump of my recent mixes, and hopefully from now on I'll cross-post and get mp3 versions up.  If anyone would like an mp3 of a mix that isn't posted, let me know.  If you're looking for something I might have, also feel free to let me know.

I'm back into music-heavy mode working on my project, so I've got a lot of music set aside for future mixes.  (Making them helps me focus a bit sometimes, and also gives me ideas and inspiration.)  I've got the second part of my children's music mix to finish up; I've got a second part to my mix of music score cues - again with a lot of more modern stuff that one might not expect from someone like me; I've been on a library music kick lately which will likely bleed into a mix, as well as some hauntology stuff, etc.  And eventually, an announcement about my own project, which is beginning to metastasize into a higher stage of completion.




No comments:

Post a Comment