Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Places Of Light





1. Jane Weaver - "My Soul Was Lost, My Soul Was Lost, And No One Saved Me"
2. Gila - "Sundance Chant"
3. Uilab - "St Elmo's Fire"
4. Claude Perraudin - "Incantation"
5. Globus - "A.R. Machines"
6. Cybotron - "Suite 169th Floor"
7. Moon Wiring Club - "Concealed Throughout England"
8. Brainticket - "Places Of Light"
9. Heather Trost - "Me & My Arrow"
10. April March - "Mickey et Chantal"
11. Hong Kong In The 60s - "All At Sea"
12. Ian Neal - "Sinfonia"
13. Martin's Magic Sounds - "Beware, Beware"
14. Michael Rother - "Karussell"
15. Jane Weaver - "Mission Desire"
16. Seefeel - "Plainsong"
17. Cluster - "Rosa"
18. Eno, Moebius & Roedelius - "Foreign Affairs"
19. Gwenno - "Nefolaidd"
20. Imitation Electric Piano - "Blow It Up, Burn It Down, Kick It Til It Bleeds"
21. Lights - "At Midnight..."
(Longer than my usual mix; the length is specific for a reason and is hopefully still listenable and enjoyable.)
Yeah, yeah - I couldn't make it a week without doing one of these.  There are Reasons.  (There always are.)  This one, as I noted with the tracklist above, runs long - a specific length, for a reason.  I like it.  I hope you will too, despite the length.  

No comments:

Post a Comment