Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Ticker-Tape Of The Unconscious



Dream logic.
1. The Dragons - "Sandman"
2. David Mccallum - "Communication"
3. Harumi - "What A Day For Me"
4. Moon Wiring Club - "Everything's Backwards"
5. Testbild! - "Rain And Air"
6. Stereolab - "Ticker-Tape Of The Unconscious"
7. David Axelrod - "A Dream"
8. Gьnter Kallmann Chor - "Daydream"
9. Broadcast - "Dave's Dream"
10. High Llamas - "Triads"
11. Claude Lombard - "Les Enfants Perle"
12. Jane Weaver - "Did You See Butterflies"
13. The Focus Group - "The Gone Outside"
14. Shuggie Otis - "Happy House"
15. April March - "Charlatan"
16. The Sea And Cake - "Two Dolphins"
17. The Dragons - "Are You There"
18. The Electric Prunes - "Flowing Smoothly"
19. Virna Lindt - "I Beat The System"
20. David Bowie - "Bring Me The Disco King"
This is me, back to "normal," I think.  I'm going to try to make this the last one for at least this week!  When I get excited about music I tend to make mixes when I'm winding down - which is usually when I've been working on music, which I have been; I don't have news beyond I'm 1/3 of the way through but I will hopefully have news in the near-ish future; It is difficult while juggling a day job, commutes, responsibilities, etc.  I hope this mix is to someone's fancy even if I'm over-egging the pudding lately.  Any requests (and I'll put this out there: Want me to make a mix in a certain theme or some such? Feel free to suggest it! I would probably love that.), comments, put-downs, etc. - let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment