Thursday, August 24, 2017

Not Necessarily News

I keep thinking and hearing from a few people that I need to actually write here, and I keep meaning to, but I never do.  I'm thinking of possible things to "blog" about, and I think, for real this time, I will try to do so - so please excuse the word salad to come in the near future.  Maybe I'll write about albums that are very important to me, or maybe even a film I've seen or some such.  Who knows.  I don't!

I do have some sort of "news" as far as my own work goes but I'm still waiting on a couple of things to get done before I post it.  It's not really a big deal for anyone but possibly me, but it's my party and I'll blog if I want to.

I do intend, when I have the time to sit down and write about the surreal way I came about it, to post a rare musical find that I am pretty sure at least a few other people will enjoy.  So that's coming up, hopefully this coming weekend.

And also, in addition to my usual mix fare, such as it is, I am going to give something new a shot: I am a huge fan of library music, and have a decent collection, so I am going to start a mix "series" of library music, choosing one specific library for each mix and choosing songs that I enjoy from that library.  I've wanted to do something like that for a while, but wasn't sure how interested anyone would be, and I'm still not sure, but I'm interested, so, look for the first one of those in the coming days.

And finally, I can't close out this post without this:


No comments:

Post a Comment